Aerobics classes designed for pregnant women are a good exercise choice. They concentrate on your unique needs, such as strengthening abdominal muscles and improving posture. If there are no classes available in your area, then you can do some workout at your home. In this guide, I am going to tell you about pregnancy workout, I hope this would help you.
Tips For Pregnancy Workout
- Arm reaches – relieves upper backache and tension in shoulders, neck and back. Sit on the floor in a comfortable position. Inhale as you raise your right arm over your head. Reach as high as you can, while stretching from the waist. Bend you elbow, and pull your arm back down to your side as you exhale. Repeat for left side. Do four to five times.
- Shoulder circles – relieve upper backache and tension in shoulders, neck and back. Inhale while slowly moving your left shoulder forward and upward, to form the top half of a circle. Slowly move the shoulder to the back then to complete the circle as you exhale. Repeat with right shoulder. Do four to five times.
- Tailor’s seat – develops pelvic-floor strength. Sit on the floor, bring feet close to your body and cross your ankles. Apply gentle pressure to your knees or the inside of your thighs. Hold for a count of 10, relax and repeat. Do four to five times.
- Hip and back stretch – reduce back tension and increases blood flow to the feet. Place your left hand on the back of a chair or on a wall. Lift your right knee to the side of your tummy, and put your right hand under your right thigh. Round your back and bring your head and pelvis forward. Hold for a count of 4, straighten up, then lower leg.
- Side leg lifts – tones and strengthens hip, buttock and thigh muscles. Lie on your left side, with your body in alignment. Support your head with your left hand, and place your right hand on the floor in front of you for balance. Inhale and relax. While, exhaling, slowly raise your right leg as high as you can without bending your knees or your body.
Maya Zilberstein is a happily married, working mom of two kids. Maya is running a local family owned and operated business in Broward County, Florida that’s connect locksmith in Oakland Park FL, locksmith in Pembroke Pines FL and locksmith in Fort Lauderdale FL to clients in an emergency situations.